Our recent projects
Many DCS projects are already underway or in preparation. For sugar mills, the aim has mainly been to transfer automatic controls from an old obsolete system to a new and already operational DCS in a sugar mill.
A few recent examples:
* Revamping the evaporator station at the Bois Rouge sugar mill
* Revamping the juice extraction station a the Bois Rouge sugar mill
* Revamping the sugar processing station at the Gol sugar mill
* Automation of the new Prextracteur mill at the Gol sugar mill
* Automation of the Isautier distillery.
This latter company tasked us to automate its production unit which had no control system. A first phase has been completed, and the next is underway.
* New distillation unit at the Rivière du Mât distillery
The distillation unit was completely revamped and we were tasked with the automation system programming and display components.