French (Fr)English (United Kingdom)

actualités

Actus:

New names for buildings at eRcane's station in La Bretagne

altThe new offices of the SFSR, a historical building in La Bretagne station, have been named after the founder of the research centre, Donald d’Emmerez de Charmoy. He managed the centre from its creation in 1929 until his retirement in 1974.

altThe technical buildings for sugarcane analysis and the flower laboratory have been named after Emile Boyer de la Giroday. After working as his deputy, he took over from the first Chairman in 1974 and managed CERF until his death in 1990.